1. The Mid-American Weightlifting Championship is this Saturday and Sunday. Please come out to support your fellow Riser’s as they post a total in the Snatch and Clean & Jerk. If you’re able to volunteer during the event, please sign up for the day and time on the whiteboard.
2. There will be no classes Saturday, Oct. 20th and no open gym Sunday, Oct. 21st.
3. See note on Monday’s post regarding the 15 week strength training cycle.* Remember to log your results everyday!
4. Click here for Yoi’s pictures from “Fitober Fest.” Thank you for sharing Yoi!
For total time:
20 Ball Slams
(rest 2 minutes between sets)
10 Push Press 135/95lb
(rest 1 minute between sets)
CFRise Endurance S&C
100 Double Unders, Handstand Hold
400m Row, Plank Hold
30 Pull Ups, Right arm KB hold (ie. the finish position of a KB snatch or Turkish Getup)
30 Burpees, Left arm KB hold
30 Wallballs, Deadhang from pullup cage
30 Pushups, Squat hold
* i.e. Partner 1 does double unders while Partner 2 holds handstand position (only heels on the
wall), then switch – Partner 2 does double unders while Partner 1 holds handstand position
* etc. etc. etc.